1. Father we praise your Holy name, we give you all the glory and thank you for all you have done and the ability to pray.
2, We Commit this prayer unto the Holy Spirit to pray through you, that you do not pray amiss. ( Speak in tongues if you can)
Romans 8:26-27- Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
1 Corinthians 14:2 - For if you have the ability to speak in tongues, you will be talking only to God, since people won’t be able to understand you. You will be speaking by the power of the Spirit, but it will all be mysterious.
PRAYER AGAINST THE HIDDEN PLANS OF THE ENEMY
1. Lord we decree that every hidden agenda of the enemy against the church, God’s people, our families and the nations should be brought to noting in Jesus Christ name
Psalms 33:10 - The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect
PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH OF GOD
1. Lord teach your church to desire you, your holiness, the righteousness of Christ Jesus and all that concerns you.
Psalms 42: 1-2 As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. 2, My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
2. Lord we pray for the peace of Christ Jesus to rule in the hearts of God’s people.
Colossians 3:15 - Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since
as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
3. Lord Jesus Christ we pray for the church of God to experience the power of your resurrection and share in His sufferings.
Philippians 3:10 That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
4. We pray that the church will work in readiness of the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 24:42-44 – "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him
Luke 21:36 – "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
PRAYER FOR CHURCH LEADERS
1. Lord we pray that the church leaders will be sober and vigilant that they won’t be devour by the enemy.
1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
2. Lord grant your servants wisdom to lead in the love of Christ.
1Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love
3. Father let your servants trust and follow you true and true.
Proverbs 3:5-6—“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
4. Jehovah take aways any desire for fame or popularity in the heart of the church leaders
John 17:24 Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
PRAYER FOR THE LOST SOULS
1. Pray passionately for lost souls in the nations of Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America and Australia that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ will shine in their hearts without restrictions. Declare that every resistance to the gospel is broken, and that as we go forth preaching the gospel everywhere, men’s hearts are open to receive our messages (The Gospel of Jesus Christ) for their salvation, and satan’s bondage and deception is destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 – But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2. Let’s pray that all around the world men’s hearts are open to receive the message of the gospel and be converted. Declare that the angels of salvation are dispatched to all nations, and the preaching of the gospel is heralded by abundant harvest. Pray specifically for your nation and the impact of the gospel therein; declare that the door of your country are open to the gospel, and the Lord is doing a quick work.
COLOSSIANS 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds
1 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV
exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth
PRAYER FOR THE NATIONS / LEADERS
1. We degree the dominion of the Lord to come upon all Nations and let them be brought to the remembrance of God.
Psalms 22:27-28 “All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him, for dominion belongs to the Lord and he rules over the nations.”
2. Seek the peace and prosperity of the country you live in
Jeremiah 29:7 “Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.”
3. We decree Godly minds for our leaders in Jesus Christ Name.
Prov. 21:1 “In the Lord’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him.”
PRAYER FOR YOUTHS
1, Pray fervently against the agenda of the devil to pervert the younger generations through the unwholesome content they are exposed to on television and the internet, even in children’s programs. Declare more doors, wider access and speedy development for christian programming, materials and social platforms for children and youths . prophesy that by the breath of God they are saturating all nations of the world. bringing a sweeping change to the mindsets and values of these young ones.
REVELATION 12:4b ....and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be h delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
2. Pray for the youth of the land that God will draw their hearts to Him - 2 Timothy 2:22 - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
PRAYER FOR CHILDREN
1. Pray that the children grows in the status of the Lord
Declare - All these children are growing rapidly in all these areas of developments WISDOM,STATURE AND FAVOUR WITH GOD AND MAN. In Jesus name.
mental (wisdom), physical (stature), social (favour with men) and spiritual (favour with God)
And the child Samuel continued to grow in stature and in favor, both with the LORD and also with men.
And Jesus continued to advance in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
Isaiah 54:13 KJV
And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord ; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
2. We pray for God’s Protection for the children
Psalm 121:7-8 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
4. Thank and worship God for the answered prayer.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
YOU CAN SEND YOUR PRAYER REQUEST TO
firstname.lastname@example.org OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE